Our Travels

We have always liked to travel. As a child my family would pack up the car and go on holidays around Australia. 5 weeks in a caravan with a 9 year old and a 2 year old to the Great Barrier Reef.
Driving to Canberra, Cooma, Jindabyne, Adaminaby, the Gold Coast, Lightening Ridge, A horse drawn gypsy caravan for 2 weeks through country Victoria. We loved to holiday but budget meant it was always within Australia.
Australia is just so far by plane from the places we wanted to go.

I married, had children, divorced and found myself leaning on my mum for help with things like childcare while I worked. So it seemed natural that as she was on her own too I should include her in my holidays with my children.
At first it was just visiting the Gold Coast, going skiing in Smiggin Holes ,  a week in Cairns even a cruise around south pacific islands, but as the children grew and became financially independent we started looking further afield.

International travel, from  campervanning around north island NZ , flying to LA, Beijing, Vegas, Greece, Egypt, Singapore, Hong Kong, London, Norway, Chile, Argentina, Amsterdam, Indonesia.
Visit our Destinations page
Every place we visit has its own unique challenges.
I will try and cover as many places we have been to as I can. Outlining each destinations highlights, must sees, things to avoid, things just too hard with elderly.
I hope you enjoy our travels.
Bec




No comments:

Post a Comment